HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

Frequently Asked Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 am

I. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are still unsure of things then please read on; otherwise, if you still have questions that need to be answered then please PM Ary. In any way shape or form, do not post them on the chat-box.

01. IS THERE A CHARACTER LIMIT?
There is no character limit, so you are free to make as much till your hearts content. However, keep in mind to log on with all accounts every time you visit, and don't make too much were you will abandon them.

02. WHAT'S THE WORD COUNT?
No word counts here, so post as much as you please.

03. AM I ALLOWED POWERS OR A DIFFERENT RACE OF ANY KIND?
Certainly not! Powers and different races other than humans will not be allowed. There is no point in them since we are a human based role play, meaning no special abilities or witches and werewolves.

04. MY CHARACTER FACE CLAIM IS NOT FROM AN ANIME OR MANGA, SO WHAT SHOULD I PUT?
If by any means your character face claim is not from an anime or manga source then please put down the artist as the "Anime/Manga" and the "Name" as "Original Source".

05. I'M NEW TO ROLEPLAYING, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Well for one thing, we all start out as noobs, so don't worry if you don't know anything. Just read the rules look over what other members are doing and you'll eventually get the jiff. If not then please PM Ary and she'll be happy to help as much as she can.

06. SO THIS SITE IS RATED M?
Haha yea it is, but please don't go overboard with it. If it does then we will go back to being rated PG-13.

07. IN THE RULES IT SAYS NO POWERPLAY OR GODMODING, SO WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE SITE IF THERE IS NO FIGHTING?
Err wrong, well you see although there are no special abilities or fighting through those types of activity we are referring it to the gangs. Gangs kill innocent people, so we don't want then brutally murdering them through a sense of very detailed words.

08. WHAT'S THE AGE LIMIT?
Our age limit is from fourteen (14) years to older. If you're older than thirty(30), why are you even here? Stop being a perv. XD

09. ARE WE ALLOWED PETS?
Yes; however, your pet must be pre-approved by an administrator. An application will be required. Only one pet per character, no more no less.

10. I WANT TO BE IN A GANG; HOW MANY CAN I BE IN?
You are only allowed to be in one gang. The reason being is because gangs have rivalry with one another, so dispute is bound to happen. The gangs make up part of the site, so we can't have you being in two gangs at once. Not unless you want to die, that is.
Back to top Go down
https://breakthechains.rpg-board.net

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Break The Chains :: Step One // Welcome :: I. ENCYCLOPEDIA-
Jump to: