HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Nagato laughed and laid down on to the bed, patting the spot next to him. "Yeah I know. One was bad, but everything else was good." He began to rub hus fingers through his hair, and smiled. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Naga lay down on his bed and she joined him after he patted the spot beside him. She lay her head on his chest and smiled.
"I love you too."
She said and kissed his cheek softly. The blush returned as a loud gurgling sound filtered into the room.
"Guess I uh, worked up an appetite."
Masa said as she laughed in a sheepish manner, trying to shut her growling stomach up.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Nagato also laughed, and heard his own stomach growl. "What about pizza and ice cream and snuggling all night?" He asked with a laugh and grin.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Pizza, ice cream, and snuggling for the rest of the night. Masami smiled widely and nodded, she could easily agree to that.
"That sounds like the perfect way to finish the day off my love."
She said before she kissed him softly and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:38 pm

He returned the kiss, and laughed. "Let me go make the order then. You my dear make yourself comfortable." Grabbing the phone, Nagato walkef out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm

He grabbed the phone and walked from the room, saying for her to make herself comfortable. Masa almost immediately acknowledged that when she throw one pillow to the end of the bed and lay her head on it. She sighed contently, feeling strange yet oddly enlightened. Naga and she were closer now then ever, it was very special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5