HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Good day, all! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
Good day, all! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
Good day, all! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
Good day, all! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
Good day, all! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
Good day, all! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
Good day, all! EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
Good day, all! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
Good day, all! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Good day, all! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

Good day, all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvero
Grey Reaper
Alvero

Good day, all! Empty
PostSubject: Good day, all!   Good day, all! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey there, everybody! I'm... not quite sure exactly what type of RP this site is about yet, but it looks interesting, so I've decided to sign up and post this introduction!

Not much to me, really. Just a guy lookin' for some fun. Look forward to playin' with ya'll. =o

I'd also like to add in, that hot DAMN this site looks nice. I've never seen one with such a stylish look to it. xD
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

Good day, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day, all!   Good day, all! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey there chicken nugget,

First of all, welcome to the site. I'm so glad you joined our team. I hope you've read the rules and figured out what our little community is about.

Second of all, I know right. I've been handling Proboards and pretty spiffy sites are all I see, now I decided to revert back to my origin and try to spice up Forumotion [I think I did a pretty spiffy job.]

Lastly, I'm Noir, and yes I am the Mayor too. I created this site because I needed an inspiration to come back to roleplaying. I figured, hey why not go back to what you do best, and that's when I started creating this site. :3

I'm glad you like it. Hope to roleplay with you sometime. Keep it chill, chicken nugget. Peace. <3
Back to top Go down

Good day, all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Break The Chains :: Step One // Welcome :: II. HELLO/GOODBYE-
Jump to: