HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

Stolen or Bought? (Noir)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

Stolen or Bought? (Noir) Empty
PostSubject: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Nagato walked through the large mall, about 6 bags in his hands, three for each. He had a cigarette in his hair, the light blue spikes seemed to bounce while he walked. He had three members from his gang with him, also having bags. The 4 were having a good time, until a mall cop came up to them. "Sir...can I check your bags?" he asked. Nagato stopped and raised an eyebrow, giving out a cold look. "For what?" He asked. He knew the man thought he and his group had stolen something, but wanted to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm

BREAK BREAK BREAK ANOTHER. Sitting on a resting bench, Noir sat with her legs crossed dressed in a white knee length Chiffon dress. It was a little too formal for such an outing, but for Noir any day was formal day. She was the type of gal who liked to dress nice; however, that's not always the case-- today just seemed fitting. She had that sort of feel inside her. From her left, a mall cop who looked like he needed to lose a few pound or two walked towards a group of people who seemed to be carrying multiple shopping bags. From Noir's instincts, she knew that by the way of there appearance they were part of a gang. Her eyes caught the man with the light blue spiked hair. He looked like he could be the leader. Her assumption was correct when he first spoke. Noir grinned and raised a brow, watching the scene, wondering if some showdown was about to happen. "Oh what a sight on this fine sunny day." She said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:26 pm

The mall cop stuttered not knowing what to say. Nagato sighed, and with a mean glare said, "I pay for my stuff got damn it." And with that, the gang went off. They had attracted some crowd, and Nagato was mad. Seeing a girl grinning, he looked at her with a hard look. "What're you looking at?" She was wearing a formal outfit, a little odd in the public shopping center, but Nagato paid no mind to it. Someone from his group whistled at her, and he elbowed them in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

BREAK BREAK BREAK ANOTHER. As she watched, nothing extreme seemed to happen making her a little disappointed. Noir tilted her head to the right, and made a shrugging gesture as the man with blue spiked hair looked straight at her and questioned her. "Nothing, out of the ordinary. Why are you looking at me?" She questioned him back the grin still planted on her face. Of all the people surrounding him, she wondered why she seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. Was it her attire? Who cares? Then, she looked to the other man behind him. Noir made a slight chuckle and raised a brow as she shook her head. "Sorry buddy, you're not my type." She smiled and winked at him before uncrossing her legs and looking back at the blue spiked hair man.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Behind him, the members laughed at the female's reaction to the whistle. Shrugging, Nagato said, "Because you seemed to enjoy me being searched." By this time the crowd had dispersed, and order had returned. The gang behind him went off, and Nagato still stayed, and chuckled. "You sure stick out in this mall. Here you are wearing a dress, while everyone is dressing casual." Shaking his head, Nagato finished with, "I'm not the one to talk however." He pointed at the bone mask.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 pm

BREAK BREAK BREAK ANOTHER. "Ah you mean this dress?" Ary pointed to her white silken Chiffon dress and shrugged once more. It wasn't like she was the only one wearing a dress at a place like this. She searched around, looking from side to side, and from front to back. She saw a good handful of other females dressed in dresses, some floral while others plain. So, what was wrong with hers? Nothing, the man simply had some bad eye vision going on. Ary made a hmpf sound and grinned once more. "Sure you're not one to talk, but you pointed me out first. Out of all the people who surrounded you, "my attire caught your eye. And oh look, your little posse has gone without you." Looking behind him as his crew left ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen or Bought? (Noir)   Stolen or Bought? (Noir) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen or Bought? (Noir)
Page 1 of 1