HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) Empty
PostSubject: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Standing outside, the male had a burning cigarette in his mouth, and his phone out. He looked to be sending a text, telling someone to meet him. Looking up, he saw someone staring at him. "What are you looking at?" He asked with a scoff. The person ran away, causing Nagato to grin. "Now where is that confusing woman?"
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 pm

This place was pretty busy for a Wednesday, what were all these people doing here? Oh well, no time for that, it was a time of celebration. Masa made her way through the crowd, trying to find that unforgettable crop of light blue hair in the crowd. That test she had been cramming for? She aced it completely, and she wanted to celebrate. Naga seemed to want to take her to a movie, she wouldn't argue. Free flick and food she couldn't pass that up. Finally sh spotted him and rushed over, looking a little plain in a black t-shirt and denim jeans but she wasn't a big fashion fan.
"So, what's the occasion tough guy?"
As if she didn't know already. Either way, she was actually glad to see Naga again.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm

"So, whats the occasion tough guy?" Nagato turned around, to see Masa. He grunted and said, "As if you don't know. The Doctor got an A on her test. Might as well celebrate." He threw the cigarette to the ground, crushing it under his feet. "I never really got good grades in school. Didn't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 pm

"Why am I not surprised by that? Thank you, come on let's get inside. so what movie do you feel like watching? I want something will a lot of fighting, and explosions, all the explosions!"
She threw her right hand up in the air as she claimed her love of explosions in movies as she pushed the door to the cinema open with her left. Popcorn, candy, soda, a veritable junk food paradise!
"Now this is a way to celebrate!"
She said as she ran straight over to the candy counter and peered at the candy like a predator eying it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Laughing, Nagato followed the woman into the movie theater. He watched her approach the counter, eyeing it like a child. Pulling out his credit card, he put it on the glass counter. "Buy her what she wants. I'll take a large popcorn, and gummy bears." Pulling out two tickets, Nagato smiled. "We're seeing Olympus has Fallen."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"Oh I heard that's a good movie, but the government is pissed at the director! But nowhere near as mad as when Zero Dark Thirty came out, I thought someone was going to get their head chopped off! And as for me I'll take milk duds,red vines, and a large root beer. If mister tough guy doesn't mind sharing that popcorn?"
She asked, turning to look back at Naga as she was still bent at an angle to eye the candy more.
"Thank you, this is awesome."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Nagato shrugged, and scoffed. "But then again, who cares about the government? And sure, I'll share my popcorn with you. If you share the root beer!" He watched as the man swiped his card. Signing his name, Nagato looked at the female, and replied with, "Welcome cutie."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 pm

"I don't mind sharing at all."
Masa replied as she took her things once the young man handed them to her. Naga called her 'cutie' and she rolled her eyes, but couldn't hide the soft blush that came to her face.
'You probably call every girl you meet that."
She said and bumped her elbow into his back in a joking manner as she walked over to grab two straws. Ripping the paper open the shoved both into the open slot on the top of the lid for the cup.
'Well what are we waiting for come on let's go!"
She said and walked forward into the hall where the theaters were.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 am

Walking into the theater, Nagato grabbed the female's free hand, and guided her into the back row of the movie, some lights still on, telling of how the pair were early. Sitting down Nagato smirked, "I also don't call every girl cutie." Shaking his head, Nagato finished with, "Your lucky I'm taking you on a date."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 am

A date? Is that really what this was?
"A date you say? Well I guess I am lucky then."
She said as she ripped open her box of milk duds and threw a couple into her mouth. The caramel stuck to her teeth, and she quickly swallowed some of the root beer to wash it down with.
"I'm trying to quit smoking, so I'm eating almost everything in sight. Don't mind me I'll just be stuffing my face the entire movie."
She laughed as she bit the end off a red vine.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Nagato shrugged at the female's comment on whether or not it was date, and stole some milk duds. Grinning he said, "You still can't eat more then me light weight." He leaned back, stealing some of the female's root beer. The sound of credits began to play.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Masami laughed softly as he challenged how much she could eat. As the opening credits began to play she shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth.
"Thank you again, this is awesome."
She nudged his shoulder with her elbow before returning to the massacre of the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)   Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn and Coca-Cola (Masa)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Break The Chains :: ATTRACTIONS OF YEOLEUM :: ENTERTAINMENT-
Jump to: