HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

Just let it be. (Hazari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir
Admin
Noir

Just let it be. (Hazari) Empty
PostSubject: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 pm

⋆ let the silence consume me
As the light of the morning sun rose upon the horizon, the world seemed still. Chirping of the birds in a repetitive tune as they flew upon the early morning sky --a wondrous sound. A soft hush filled the morning air as the birds flew out of sight. It was finally beginning to fell like Spring, yet the Winter winds crept ever so slightly giving of a chilling breeze which swept upon the beautiful beach. The waves crashed upon the shore, meeting it for a brief second before it slowly vanished away and a new wave came forth. The ocean glittered as the ray's of the sun blanketed the top layer of the waters. An awestruck sight for anyone who had never experienced the wondrous beauty of a beach. As Ary dug her toes between the cool touch of the grainy sand, a feeling of peacefulness lavished her body.

Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 pm

The smell of the ocean and the air being filled with different smells from both the air and the beach, it really gave off a very interesting scent which one could never get tired of or never forget. The mornings at the beach was really a sight to see for some, and others liked to take pictures and post them up onto a website or page to share with their friends. Hazari actually liked taking in the sights, since he wasn't working today he could take the chance and enjoy the morning air before him. Slick black hair which wasn't combed or styled was on his head, his lavender eyes were covered in sharp shades. Usually the one to wear a suit he felt it was better not to wear one, especially at the beach. Lifting his right hand up, it was apparent that he placed it over his forehead to wipe something off of his skin. Hazari's body was covered in a normal t-shirt with a black vest with white fur over the collar, simply blue jeans covered his long lean legs and his feet were in simple black colored shoes which were meant for long travel, that included walking. Hazari faced the ocean, his expression quite calm and relaxed. Working was everything, and so was sight seeing.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am

Ary inhaled the scent of her surrounding as she stared into the horizon. It was nice and peaceful, for once. Days had been running slow, and nothing had really excited her recently. It had been like this for over a week or two. Ary sighed a soft sigh under her breath as she lowered her head to the ground. However, she heard a sound from the distance. Ary moved her head to the direction of the sound and as she turned she saw a man, tall and striking. A curve formed upon the contours of her lips, yet she did not do anything but sit at her spot. She let the man do his own, whatever that might have been. Ary pulled her knees close to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She rested her chin lightly on her knees and listened as the waves crashed upon the shore.

Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 am

Removing his hand from where it was did he blink once wondering if he should put the shades up, without much of a second thought did he take his shades off showing his lavender eyes for a change. The beach view like this had to be admired in color and not just grey, lifting his head up in a glance did he notice someone. She looked as if she was enjoying the view as well and that made him blink once, looking fully back up did he smirk to the view and then walked over near the ocean where it came up lightly on shore. Hazari had heard many kinds of things that people find on the beach shore and he wanted to do a bit of looking around for a change. Not that people he worked with could ever think or see him do such a thing. Noticing a small sea shell with a smooth surface did he smirk toward it making his face softer in tone. Hazari may of been a workaholic but he surely loved to look at things. Shifting himself to bend down did he pick up that small shell and began rubbing it when he stood up straight. The shades he had put up were hanging lightly off of his shirt collar as he approached the lady sitting by herself. However, he stopped looking to her and he wondered if she was sad. Hazari blinked once looking at the shell in his right hand and he simply closed his eyes shifting his height to hand her this small shell he had found. "Sorry to bother you, I believe this shell fits you more than it does me."
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:23 am

A man's voice echoed in the distance, yet it seemed closer than she imagined. As Ary turned her head to the side, a shock of bewilderment washed upon her soft and delicate facial features. The man she had seen just a few moments ago was now a few inches away from her. He had something between his hands which looked like a seashell. From the looks of it, it looked like it had a smooth surface, and from the way he had it pressed between his fingers, it seemed as if he had been brushing off the sand. Ary's eyes trailed from the mall seashell to the man's face which struck Ary in some sort of array. The man was much more stunning than when she first looked at him. He was a rather build man, and from the looks of it, he looked like he kept himself in shape. He had dark charcoal hair, just like herself. However, what caught her off guard was his eyes. Lavender in color, something she had never seen before. His eyes looked mesmerizing as she gazed into them. A hint of sparkle could be seen as she gazed into his eyes. "Thank you." Her words escaped her lips with a hint of confussion as she looked at him

Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 am

A smiple nod came from his head when he heard her give thanks, he was some what happy that she liked it and perhaps it made her mood a tad bit better if she was sad. Sometimes, he reacted on just by guessing if someone was feeling something or not. No one knew how one felt, and the only way to go about it was to guess and try to lift their spirits up. Hazari was a man who believed in being kind to most people who needed it and she certainly looked like she needed it. Carefully, he placed the shell in her lap and was trying to make sure that he didn't rub her the wrong way by saying something. It was clear she was looking at the view and he kind of wondered if he did bother her. Shifting his eyes to look into her own did he lightly smirk before standing straight and deciding to stand beside her for a moment before walking back near the ocean and started looking at the different shells as if to keep his eyes busy. The morning was well, and he felt like going on a walk and so he was starting to debate if he should or just wait a moment.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 am

Ary watched his every move like a hawk looking for a prey. She watched him place the seashell on her lap then stood up and began to walk down the long stretched shore, yet she could tell that he was deliberating. Deliberating what? Moving on with his daily routine? Or was it that he actually wanted her, Ary, to do something? She was being a little bit oblivious, yet she paid no mind to it. As her eyes trailed the man as he walked down the shoreline of the beach, Ary couldn't help but to just look at him. What was it about him that struck her with sincere awe? She couldn't quite pin point exactly what made her look at him, but she knew it had to be something, maybe of importance.

Slowly, Ary let go of the embrace she had on her knees, placed her knees on the tiny grainy needled sand, pressed the palms of her hand on the sand with the same process, and pushed herself up. First off, she dusted of the sand from her hands down to her knees then she lightly brushed off her hair from her face. Ary then looked back at the man still very much standing at the same spot he had been standing in. Ary didn't want to feel like a stranger stalking him from a far, nor near in that same manner, yet she felt impelled to speak to him. Ary wasn't at all a bad conversation starter, so what did she have to lose?

Ary began to take little steps before she finally increased her pace. A few moments later and she wasn't but a few feet away from behind him. Ary was quite tall for her height, she was five foot and six inches, a little taller than the average female. Her hair is the color of charcoal, dark, slightly wavy, and silky smooth. She has a cute petite nose with high cheek bones which help define her facial structure. Her eyes; however, are a natural blue which change depending on her mood.

She took another step and as she reached out her arm, she lightly tapped the man on his shoulders. "Umm, I'm sorry to bother you, but I feel like I should introduce myself." Her voice soft and calm as that of the sea which seemed to blend quite perfectly. Her smile upon her plump red lips could be visible as she smiled at the man with sincerity.

Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Turning his head did he feel a tap on the shoulder and his first thought was perhaps she forgot something but she wanted to introduce herself which made him blink once. Lavender eyes which belonged to Hazari sort of gave off a calm color for he didn't mind, he actually did want to know her name. It was about being polite that made him nod very calmly, this was his way of saying that he would like to know. Hazari shook his head for he wanted her to know that she wasn't bothering him and secondly if he knew her name maybe he could properly ask her why she was sad. Then again that was a guess and maybe she looked like that cause she was enjoying the view, he would not know until he would ask her. Hazari's hands softly were placed in his vest pockets as he looked to her in a calm manner, he could never be rude unless he had to be of course. "You are not bothering me, if you want to share your name then I will listen." after he spoke did he smirk toward her direction, this smirk was his way of saying hello without actually uttering the words.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Her sapphire blue eyes looked at the man as he spoke with calmness. His voice rang in her ears like a soothing tune. "Damn this man", she cursed under her breath. She hadn't meant it in a bad way, nor was it meant for him, more for herself. She was the type of gal who liked her mean mysterious, buffed, and strong, and from the looks of it this man was just another one of those guys. Ary had a soft spot for men who fit her preference, but of course she wasn't going to tell him that. Hell no, she just met the guy. Ary placed her arms at her back and once again smiled. She couldn't help but smile due to the fact that for once in a good while she had finally met someone she found not only striking, but someone who seemed to have one interesting personality although she may not know it yet. "Why so proper?" The questionable words escaped her lips with a little twang of playfulness as she tilted her head to the side and chuckled for a brief second.

Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:00 pm

He tilted his head to her when she asked her question and he chuckled deeply within his throat with his lavender eyes closed, it wasn't everyday that someone spoke about him and his manners. Hazari made himself into the man he was today, working for long hours and meeting new people he had to make sure he surprised them with his manners. Good manners bring in good ratings after all, and it wasn't a bother to him to talk like a gentleman from time to time. It just kind of stuck with him the more times he used it. Opening his lavender eyes did he take his right hand out of the vest pocket and moved a stray lock of black hair out of his face. "Hm, I suppose it is my thing?" it was partly true and so he decided to leave it at that for the time being. Hazari however recalled that it was a man to tell the lady his name first was it not, he did it with everyone of his customers and so why not share with her his name. Debating on that did he smirk now lowering his arm to his side he may as well wait and let her say hers. Ladies first as some other people say, and so he was not going to complain.
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:39 pm

A simple smile was visible upon Ary's lips as she listened carefully to the man with ease. Her sapphire eyes, delicate and sincere gazed upon him. It wasn't hard to note that the man had been taught properly. He had manners like that of a gentlemen, and Ary couldn't help but feel a little bit of excitement bubbling inside her. In this world, it was rare to see a man, or a woman for that matter, speak in such a well exquisite manner, so of course Ary was all for it.

"Well everyone has their thing, so I suppose it isn't a bad thing. Ary answered as she placed her hands back to her side, and with one hand began to twirl a few strands of her air on her index finger.

"Might I ask your name?" She added, grinning as she closed her eyes and crinkled her nose.

Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Watching her silently did he listen to her speak of his manners and that everyone has a thing of their own, Hazari could not help but close his eyes and smirk faintly. "It would be my pleasure. My name is Hazari Vod Hellario." After saying his name did he look behind himself and then back to her with his smirk now much bigger and some would guess that it was a smile instead of a smirk. "Would you care to join me on a walk? Perhaps while we are walking you can share your name with me?" Hazari could not help but place his hand out lightly to her in a offering, it was his time to take it easy and enjoy the air and if that was so then maybe he can do the same thing but with her for a change. Not many people could guess it, not even those he works with can guess it but he enjoys having others around him. It was sometimes hard to believe tha he was a people person but he was, though work was the first thing on his mind. Hazari stood there with his hand still offered to her as he waited for her answer after a moment did he lift his eyes lightly and then said as if adding in. "If that does not suit you then after the walk I can treat you to something? Do you like ice cream or a milkshake?"

Last edited by Hazari on Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Ary was a cautious one, for she knew that the city had been rocketing with the decrease of gangs. She was a little skeptical at first; however, she decided to do ignore her gut feeling. She nodded at the man. Ary placed a hand to his, the one that he had offered. She removed her hand from his in a matter of seconds and dug them into her jacket. It was a rather chilly spring day; therefore, Ary had a light sweater on to help her keep warm from the unsuspected breeze. She raised her shoulders and lightly lowered them as she sighed softly under her breath.

"I suppose it wouldn't do me no harm." Ary's words felt like a
whisper blending into the quiet air as she spoke. She took her place beside the man, a few good inches away of course. Her head was facing down, lowered to the ground. She kept her mind blank as she paced slowly beside him.

"I go by Ary; however, my name is Aryana Cecelia Petrov. And with all do respect, let's take this a little slow. I may take the offer when I feel ready." She gestured as she smiled at him once more. It wasn't that she was afraid, but because she just met the man.
Back to top Go down
Hazari

Hazari

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:19 am

Nodding was his response to her as he decided to walk sort of slow with her though that was a little hard due to him having long legs, and not only that but he has a stride which he always uses at work. Hazari was a man who was use to walking back and forth, it was quite hard on some people but not for him. Easily he can run down the stairs in less than three minutes, though the only reason why he knows this is cause the people he works with tend to count how long it takes him to get up and down the stairs. It always made him mad really, the people should work instead of pestering him. Hazari could not help but smile back at her as he tries to walk slowly. "Ary? I like that name. It is simple yet it gives off a wonderful sound." The only thing that would be counted as a wonderful sound to him is his phone going off from his boss, though that would not happen today for it was his time off. Looking ahead did he take in the whole view of the sky along with the ocean, it was a wonderous view that he could never get tired of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it be. (Hazari)   Just let it be. (Hazari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it be. (Hazari)
Page 1 of 1