HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
IVs and Hearts EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
IVs and Hearts EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
IVs and Hearts EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
IVs and Hearts EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
IVs and Hearts EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
IVs and Hearts EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
IVs and Hearts EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
IVs and Hearts EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
IVs and Hearts EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:46 pm

"That damn idiot!"
Even if there sky was clear, and it has been two weeks since the death of her mother, Masa was very upset. Naga had put up with her since the day the incident happened, and she had gotten over the death by now with having gone to the funeral just last weekend. But now a drama more close to home had happened to her. In the midst of all her studies, Naga had texted her this:
"So...I'm sort of in the hospital can you come over here?"
As she cursed to herself and stormed into the lobby she faced the young man at the counter.
"I'm here to see Nagato Namikaze."
The young gentlemen pointed her to the elevators and said he was in room 243 on the fifth floor. Naga was going to get a piece of her mind, Masa did not know the entire story yet but she would find out. Mashing the five button in the elevator she sighed, getting angrier with each second the box moved up.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Whistling, Nagato watched the hospital TV play an old soap opera. Up to his right elbow was in a cast, his forehead wrapped in a bandage, and a scratch on his cheek. "Sheesh...whats taking that woman so long." He said to himself, bored. Grabbing a small black remote with his left hand, he began to click through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:59 pm

After storming the hallway and really yelling at an innocent nurse, Masa kicked the door open. Naga was a mess, arm broken head wrapped up, and a large gash on the side of his face. This was the point where her anger reached its peak and stormed over.
"What the hell happened here?! You text me saying your in the hospital do you know how worried I was you dumb ass?! And now you're just sitting here almost ENJOYING yourself?! What is wrong with you are you even going to tell me what happened?! Are going to tell me anything?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Nagato just stared at the female while she yelled at him. "Jeez you are loud...can't you see I'm an injured man?" With a chuckle, Nagato patted the space next to him. "Bleh, I'm fine. It was a drug deal gone bad."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Masa heaved an exacerbated sigh as she flopped into the chair beside his bed.
"I don't give a damn about if your injured, I care about that you were in trouble! This gang business is getting you nowhere! And that is not what I meant, I meant that maybe you should apologize for the heart attack you almost gave me when you texted me you ass hole!"
Masa would've punched his broken arm but she didn't feel like giving herself a bad rep around her future colleagues.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Nagato watched as the female began to vent and yell at him some more. Her purple hair bounced, Nagato taking in her beauty. Looking down at the bed, he frowned. He could not think what to say, he was never in this position before. "I love you." He said, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Masa went to look at Naga to scream more and vent, but she stopped. Did he just say...? She could've sworn he said... Her face turned a soft red, before she burst out laughing. The anger had gone and she began laughing so hard she nearly fell out of the chair.
"You...fucking...moron!"
She said between gasps of breath as she kept laughing, tears forming in the edges of her eyes.
"You mushy son of a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:28 pm

"You mushy son of a bitch!" Masa said as she laughed causing Nagato to crosd his arms and huff. "Your the moron, woman." He said, holding up the middle finger in her direction. With another huff, he fell back into the bedframe sending curses Masa's way.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Masa turned and softly held onto his hand, catching her breath as she smiled softly.
"I said you are a moron, and you are mushy. Now if you recall, I never said that I don't love you back."
Naga was stubborn, a little selfish at times, and the very definition of the word rebel. But he was a good friend, a pretty good guy when you got to know him. She and him had been through a lot, it had brought them here. Even if this wasn't the most romantic place to tell a girl you loved her, Masa was not one for romantic gestures in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Grinning, Nagato said, "Yeah you better love me back." He took her hand into his, and bought her onto the hospital bed. He had been with the female for a couple of months now, their personalities crashing alot. However, he had developed strong feelings for her, and the incident had shown Nagato that he shouldn't dwell om things.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Masami laughed as Naga brought her to lie beside him.
"And if I didn't? Then what Mr. Man?"
She said and she lay her head beside his. Laughing once again she made a face by sticking her tongue out at him. Her eyebrow furrowed together and she laughed hysterically. This looked rather ridiculous to anyone outside but she didn't care, when did she ever care was the real question.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:55 pm

[I]Sticking his own tongue out, Nagato said, "I'd have beat you up you moron." He stared into her eyes with a smile, and after some seconds, he bought his lips to hers. Masa's lips tasted like cherry, most likely from her lipgloss.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:01 pm

She laughed once more as he said he would have to beat her up, as if he'd do that big mush he really was DEEP down inside. He moved closer, and Masa closed her eyes as she felt him kiss her. As she blushed her free hand moved to rest on the side of his neck, remaining still as the kiss was prolonged.
(Naga kissed a girl and he liked it! The taste of Masa's cherry chapstick! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Parting his lips from hers, Nagato grinned. "Eh, your an alright kisser. Nothing special." He put his arms around her bringing her closer to him. Really, Masa was his first real girlfriend, as other girls Nagato did not form more than a lust relationship with.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Naga pulled away and remarked that she was a nothing special kisser. As he brought her closer to him she smirked and playfully smacked the cast on his arm. Not hard enough to hurt him just a warning tap. After that she leaned closer and smiles softly.
"Then maybe I just need a little more practice?"
She asked then leaned down and kissed him this time.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Grinning, Nagato laughed as this time the female kissed him. He gladly returned it, shifting her body to the point where she was on top of him, Nagato's lips never leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Naga shifted her body, to where she was now lying on top of him. She blushed softly but remained still in the kiss, letting her hand caress his neck and jaw line. Masa had one or two boyfriends, but they never lasted more then a month and she only kissed the last one once. Poor excuse for a first kiss. Masa kept still, letting his moment savor on the tip of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:06 pm

As Masa held his face, Nagato lifted her shirt a little, rubbing small circles onto her lower back. Smiling into the kiss, Nagato's tongue met hers, bring them together. Her purple hair fell onto his face, causing him to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:13 pm

The red on her face burned brighter as he began to circle his hand across her lower back. His tongue rubbed against hers as she felt a soft shiver run down her spine. Masa smiled softly regardless and kept in the kiss, playing along with his game of tongue wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Departing the kiss, Nagato grinned. He moved the female off of him, and sat up. Biting his bottom lip, the man said, "We're going to my house. Hospitals are boring." He stared at Masami's face, and he bought her in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:48 pm

The kiss was broken and he moved her as he sat up. To his house? After the next kiss Masa's face crumpled into a stare of discontent and she smacked the cast harder, to cause pain this time.
"You are going nowhere until you are cleared by hospital staff. Don't you go thinking for one second that even if you do manage to straggled home that I don't see what this is. You get nothing until you are healed and you are screened for STDs. Before you go saying that isn't fair, it would be unfair and unsanitary for a pediatrician to have any said STDs that decision stands."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Nagato frowned at the female's words. What'd she make him out to be? "Baka. I don't have any sexually transmited diseases or infections. Besides, the game is going on and this TV has shit quality. And I'm fine. I know my body more than hospitals."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Masa turned her attention to the tv, seeing the fuzzy picture and squinted in disgust. Then she turned to Naga and wrapped hr arms around his shoulders from the back.
"I'm sorry, I just want to ensure that I am safe with you. And you are right this place has terrible quality, let's get out of here."
Masa smiled and kissed Naga's cheek, rubbing the cast on his arm as another form of apology.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm

"I'm sorry, I just want to ensure that I am safe with you. And you are right this place has terrible quality, let's get out of here."
Nagato sighed and smiled when Masa kissed his cheek. "No, it's fine, I would do the same thing. If you want, I'll get tested." Letting go, Nagato walked over to a nurse who passed. "Excuse me, I was wondering if I am cleared to leave." He asked, wanting to see. The nurse checked her clipboard, and nodded her head. "The doctor asks you to take some painkillers if it starts to bother you. Other than that, your fine." With the words, Nagato said a thank you, and returned back to Masa. "I'm cleared."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Naga smiled softly and said it was alright, and that he would get tested if she wanted.
'If it isn't a bother to you Naga."
She said and ran her hand over his cast more. He stood and stopped a passing nurse, and turned around to say that he was clear once she left. Masa smiled and stood, walking over to his side and taking the hand of his uninjured arm.
"Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IVs and Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

IVs and Hearts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Break The Chains :: City of Yeoleum :: YEOLEUM METRO HOSPITAL-
Jump to: