HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

IVs and Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

IVs and Hearts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:48 pm

"Then let's go."
Smiling, Nagato looped his fingers in Masa's fingers, guiding her out of the hospital. "Alright, who do you have. Bulls or Heat? I have Chicago." He said, the hospital doors closing behind them.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Naga wrapped their fingers together and began leading her from the hospital. He asked what team she was supporting and she thought for a second.
"I say Chicago too, they are kicking ass this year."
She said and leaned closer to Naga and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:55 pm

"Yeah I know." He said, smiling. "I'm happy I met you in that Subway Station Masami." Nagato said, reflecting on when they first. "Who knows what'd I'd be doing if I hadn't met you." It was true, as the female was changing him in ways he had not even known. He spent less time with his gang now, starting to see the errors in gang life. Grinning, Nagato finished with, "I'll race you home."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:59 pm

He proclaimed how grateful he was he had met her in the subway station, and it brought a smile to Masa's face.
"I'm glad that I met you too, I don't know how I would have gotten through my mother's death without you Nagato."
Naga was straying from his gang life, and that was good. Masa did not like when Naga got hurt, he was such a baby when that happened. Laughter fulled her chest as he said he would race her and she just smiled softly.
"Can't we just walk for a while? Don't ruin the moment Casanova."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:17 pm

"Can't we just walk for a while? Don't ruin the moment Casanova."
Nagato chuckled and grinned. "Fine, we can walk. But, a back massage would be good when we arrive." He put his casted arm around her shoulders, smiling with a sigh as he did so. "And I'll tell you a bit about my family. It won't be much however."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:20 pm

A back massage she could do that, Naga was hurt after all she did not mind. His cast arm looped over her shoulders, and she looked to him when he spoke of talking about his family.
"I will tell you more of mine as well when we get there. And i can do a back massage, I don't mind."
She said and leaned her head on his shoulder. This relationship would be crazy, but yet it worked. Somehow or another it seemed to work, and Masa was happy.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

"I will tell you more of mine as well when we get there. And i can do a back massage, I don't mind."
Letting out a silent cheer, Nagato laughed. "Sounds like the perfect night, if I do say so myself." Looking up, he saw his house not too far away, only about 3 blocks. To him, it seemed the two were the perfect example of opposites attract. "I love you Masa." He said, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Masa laughed softly as he let out the soft cheer and said it sounded like a perfect night. The house wasn't that far from here, she could see it three blocks down. Naga whispered that he loved her and kissed her forehead, bringing a blush to her face,
"I love you too Naga."
She replied and held his arm closer to her as they kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IVs and Hearts   IVs and Hearts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IVs and Hearts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Break The Chains :: City of Yeoleum :: YEOLEUM METRO HOSPITAL-
Jump to: