HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  Empty
PostSubject: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm

"Naga is this really necessary?"
This place had a horrible reputation, gangs of all kinds called it home. As she drug her sneakers across the sidewalk she sighed, holding onto her boyfriend Nagato tightly.
"I don't like this place, and I should be studying for my next exam. Are you sure it's okay?"
Naga was bringing her to his meet his gang, she supposed he called them friends and it was only right that a girlfriend met his friends. But this place gave her such an uneasy feeling she did not like it at all.

Last edited by Masami Sakuma on Mon May 06, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:55 pm

"Yes love. Girlfriends meet friends right? I'll protect you." Nagato wrapped his arm around Masa, holding her tight, and kissing her forehead. He understood why she would be afraid, Nagato also was when he first arrived in the alleyway some years ago. "Aye mates." He called out, seeing 6 of his members ahead.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Naga wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss on her forehead, making her feel a bit better. He would protect her, that was his nature after all. Masa's head lifted up as she heard him call out to the six men ahead of them. These must have been the gang, it was small she had to amid but then she began to think that not all of them might be here.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Guiding Masa over, he approached the 6 males. "Alright guys, here is my girlfriend Masami. Masami, this is Jason, Dill, TJ, Drake, Freddy and Enma." All 6 of them grunted a hey, and continued on to their business. However, TJ seemed to stare at the girl longer then the rest, Nagato not noticing. Grabbing Masa's hand, he leaned against the wall. "We're just waiting on this other gang to come. Time for a truce."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

As Naga read off the list of his friends she waved softly. She noted how TJ seemed to stare longer then the rest, but blew it off once Naga grabbed her had and pulled her off to the side.
"Alright then."
She said, but secretly she wondered why Naga would bring her to met them on this of all days. When they were meeting another gang to call a truce.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:08 pm

"Shouldn't be that long of a wait." He said, grabbing the cigarette out of his ear. Lighting it, he put his arm around Masa's shoulder, and kiss her forehead. "Don't worry, we'll be at your house studying in a maximum of 30 minutes." Looking to the right, Nagato saw people pull up in a convertible. "And their they are. Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Naga pulled a cigarette from behind his ear and lit it, the smell of the ashes making Masa miss her own pack. But she swore she would quit, and was doing well so far. Her head turned as she saw a car pull up and they were the confirmed other gang. She nodded and held onto his hand, following him.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Smiling, Nagato walked over to the car. "You Nagato Namikaze?" the man in the passenger seat asked, with a ruffly voice. "Yeah, the one and only." Nagato replied.

"Alright, well let's make this quick and short. You have our backs, and we got yours. We stay off your property, and you stay off of ours. Deal?" He asked, holding out a paper with a signature. Grabbing the paper, Nagato made sure to read the fine print. "Sounds alright." Nagato said, signing his name at the bottom. With a nod, the car rode off, and Nagato said, "See, that what it. Simple as pie. Gang Meetings are actually civil."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Masa's surprise at how civil this meeting was was clear on her face as she watched the two men act...well like men. She always imagined a much more violent manner of doing things in gangs. Seemed not everything was true in some cases. She felt eyes on her back and she gazed out of the corner of her own, TJ was staring again.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Leaning against the wall, Nagato stepped on the burning cigarette, the ember dying down. "Hmm, anything else?" Nagato asked out, searching for an answer from the group. Looking out, Nagato saw 2 males at the end of the alley way, tapping against the wall, seeming to be a secret symbol of some sort. Walking over with Drake, Nagato looked at Masami and said, "Stay tight. This will only take a second." With those words, he began walking away, occasionally looking back. When Nagato was out of earshot, the man known as TJ walked over to Masami and said, "Hey pretty."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Naga snuffed out the cigarette and noticed two men standing at the end of the alleyway. Seemed more business to take care of. As he told her to wait right there she nodded and leaned against the wall, keeping an eye on Naga in case anything happened. TJ approached her and she flinched in surprise as she heard him speak out of no where.
"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:32 pm

TJ was a skinny, tall man, with red hair up to his shoulders. "I think your hot. Nagato's lucky to have you." He said, bringing his arm up, leaning against the wall, blocking Masami's left side, almost like boxing her in. "I'd do anything to be with a girl like you..." On the other side, Nagato seemed to be in a deep conversation, not even looking back to Masami.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:34 pm

TJ leaned in closer, and Masa moved away. She looked to see Naga was busy and sighed, looking to the guy in front of her angrily.
"I appreciate the compliment but please go away. You are sort of in my personal space and creeping me out."
She said and placed her hand in the middle of his chest to push him away so she could walk away from this situation.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:38 pm

"I appreciate the compliment but please go away. You are sort of in my personal space and creeping me out."
Weirdly enough, TJ began to laugh. The laugh wasn't normal, it was low and short, almost creepy. TJ put his right hand on the female's waist, and came closer. "Ha...Love girls that try to fight it. Don't worry, it'll only take a bit."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Masa's eyes went wide as he placed his hand on her waist and moved closer. She scowled and balled up her fist sending a punch aimed right for his jaw.
"Get the hell away from me!"
She shouted and the other gang mates turned around to see what was happening. Masa hoped one of them was Naga.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:45 pm

"Get the hell away form me!"
Nagato heard, turning around and running over. He saw the tall and lanky TJ fall to the ground, the other members walking over. "The hell just happened?" Nagato asked, looking angrily at the fallen TJ. Waiting no time for an answer, Nagato said, "Get him the hell out of here. Make sure that bastard never comes here again." Nagato wasted no time stomping on the head of TJ. Immediately, the members dragged the knocked out body away, and Nagato went over to Masami. "Nice punch. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:48 pm

As TJ Crumpled onto the floor Masa breathed out, feeling good after having just defended herself. Naga rushed over and had TJ dragged away to never come back again. He complimented her on the punch and asked what happened.
"You're creepy friend over there tried to make a move on me!"
She replied rubbing the spot on her waist he touched her at as if it were some stain on her clothes she wanted to be rid of.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

"You're creepy friend over there tried to make a move on me!"
Frowning, Nagato grabbed her hand. "Well he's no friend anymore. I'm trying not to murder him, I have to at least remain civil in front of you." Looking around, Nagato saw the gang members walking back. The 5 were his closest people in the gang, they all came around the same time. "Listen up. Whenever Masami is around, which won't be no time soon, this better not happen again. I'll murder you all if it does."
A series of yes's came, and Drake said, "Nagato, you know we wouldn't do that. Your like a brother to us."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:54 pm

He grabbed onto her hand, saying TJ was no longer a friend and that he was trying to act civil. The other five came back, and he said that if anything like this happened again when she would be (rarely) around he would kill them. Drake spoke up and said they wouldn't do that since Naga was like a brother to them, so that made Masami relax.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Nodding his head, Nagato guided her out of the alleyway. "Tada then mates." Once the two were some distance away, silence overcoming them. "That won't happen again. Ever." Nagato kicked the ground, rocks going in some directions. "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Naga walked from the alleyway with Masa trailing right behind. As they walked she took hold of his hand, and turned to look at him as he cursed and kicked rocks out of the way. Masa leaned over and kissed his cheek softly, in hopes of calming him down.
"Hey it's over now okay? I can defend myself just fine and I was able to, punching him in the face felt really good too. Let's go to your place and just have a nice relaxing rest of the day, nothing else to do just you and me. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Smiling Nagato bought Masami into a hug. "Sounds great. Back massage?" He finished his last question with a grin, along with a chuckle. Grabbing Masami's head, he guided her into his house's direction.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Masa smiled and returned the hug, nodding as he asked for a back rub.
"Of course."
She said and held onto his hand as he lead her back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm

(Arriving at the house LOL xD)
Nagato turned on the lights, the room no longer dark. Taking off his boots, he propped down on the couch, and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. "Come join me." He simply said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:14 pm

They returned to his house and she kicked off her tennis shoes beside his boots. She joined him on the couch, leaning into the curve of his side and smiling.
"Now let's get to that back massage shall we?"
She said and kissed his cheek before using a hand to rub the back of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next