HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Masa's face lit more as he lifted her shirt, but only so her stomach was exposed. She laughed softly as she drew circles on the sensitive skin.
"Naga that tickles!"
She laughed out as her hands rested on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:31 pm

"Naga that tickles!"

Laughing once more, he slowly raised her shirt more, only to bring it right back down, Bringing her in for a kiss, he wrapped his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:33 pm

The fabric was brought back down around her and she returned the kiss. Her hands softly placing themselves on the sides of his face to bring him closer. Masa felt good, she always did with Naga around.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:37 pm

As she bought him in closer, Nagato began to bite her lip softly, before breaking the kiss up. He put his mouth on her neck, slowly sucking on the skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:38 pm

He bit her lip again and she groaned in response before he pulled away. At first she wanted to kiss more, but then he placed his lips to her neck and she blushed brighter. Another groan escaped her as her arms wrapped around him. It both elated her and tickled as she laughed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Hearing Masami's groans, he began to suck harder, silently laughing in his head. His hands began to roam to her stomach once more, settling on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm

"Oh Naga, I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I feel you are trying to seduce me."
She spoke deviously between laughter and groans. Her hands rubbed his back, moving forward slowly to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:45 pm

"Oh Naga, I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I feel you are trying to seduce me."

Laughing he lifted his mouth off her skin, and bit his bottom lip. "I believe I already have, Dr. Masa." He laughed at the comment, and bought her into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:46 pm

"I believe I already have doctor Masa."
She blushed and laughed before returning the kiss and beginning to rub his chest again. Masa did feel herself falling for this seduction, but she accepted it. Naga loved her and she loved him, why not accept it?
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Laughing also, Nagato rubbed her thigh, and bought her closer to him. He slowly began to speed up the kiss, making it more intimate.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:55 pm

The kiss was deepened, the intimacy growing between them. The blush remained as she was pulled closer to him and rubbed more pressure on his chest and shoulders. She softly bit his lip this time, smirking as she gnawed on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:58 pm

This time releasing his own groan, he silently laughed as the intimacy was returned. Breaking apart, he said with a sly grin, "Well well, Doctor Masa is trying to seduce me?"
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:00 pm

He pulled away and grinned slyly, saying she was seducing him. She smirked and kissed his neck before replying.
"Maybe I am. You will just have to wait and see."
She said before kissing his neck and jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:04 pm

"Maybe I am. You will just have to wait and see."

Letting out a small groan, he began to rub her thighs some more. "Well, let's see if you can, shall we?" As she kissed below his face, he began to massage her thighs once more, like before.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:08 pm

He challenged her as his hands grazed over her thighs again. She groaned and bit onto his skin softly, letting her hands rub his ribs up and down. She pulled from his neck and smiled at him, moving so their noses touched.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:15 pm

"I love you too." He said, staring back into her eyes. With a smile, he bought his hands to her shirt, and began to lift it, stopping so slightly to see if she would finish. All while doing this he bit his lip, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:19 pm

(Mature content below)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)    What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next